Written by: Jenine Silos
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16 ESV)
Indeed, as it is written, let your light shine before others and they will see God’s presence in your life, and the Father will be glorified. God has purposes for everything, even with the smallest details in your life and in every action that you take. Yesterday night, I wrote an article in contribution to this site’s cause, WHY SUNDAYS ARE HAPPY DAYS? One person immediately responded that she was blessed by the article, and I am thankful to God that he has used me for this cause, so that Him will be glorified.
And much to my surprise, as I opened my facebook account early this morning, someone I know (another person) has tagged me in her status update. Upon reading her post, my heart suddenly jumped in surprise and happiness. WHY? I am blessed to know that SHE is blessed with the article. Only two persons are blessed, yes, but two souls are every ESPECIAL to the Lord our God, so I am very blessed to have this opportunity to make articles that will bless others. God has inspired me to write articles that will please Him, and so be it, and all glory belongs to God alone. I do not boast, but in HIM I boast.
To quote the person’s post, in our language it says, “because of you, kaw jud naka encourage saku. gi try naku open sa fb n khen and message inbox then i click your name nagchat mo sat may nakita ko na site na ghatag nmo sa iya then i click nabsa naku yup tama ka neen Sundays are a Happy Days thank u so much sa pag encourage kay tungod gibaliwala naku ang pag simba sa kadaghan og reasons na konsensiya ko ug maau sorry Lord… ug daghan salamat sa pag encourage neen god bless always your the best writter…”
“Because of you. You’re the person who encouraged me. I tried to open Khen’s (her lover) facebook to check the message inbox. I clicked your name and saw that the two of you have chatted last Saturday! Then I saw a site that you’ve recommended to Khen, so I clicked it and read the articles. Yes, you’re right, Neen. SUNDAYS are HAPPY DAYS. Thank you so much for the encouragement, I have disregarded going to church for so many reasons! I’m guilty, I am so sorry, Lord. And thank you so much Neen for the encouragement, God bless you always. You’re the best writer….”
This girl and I aren’t close enough in personal. That’s why I always get surprise whenever she hit me messages. But I know her because she’s the lover of my mother’s friend, which is also a friend of mine, until she has become my friend, too. She’s very pretty but she has a life that I cannot condemn — for there is no condemnation in Christ. I am actually blessed at her testimonial, that she’s blessed with the article, that’s why I am writing this now — BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. And you will see that the LORD our God is doing all these things.
It is not me. It is God.
For I am just a person whom He has used to inspire others. And it is my pleasure to write for a cause, so that the Father will be glorified and all people will see His greatness and glory.
To the two persons who were encouraged by the article, Analyn and Chiaki, I just want to say that I am more blessed for knowing that you are blessed with the article which God has inspired me to write. I pray that the Lord our God will continue in touching your hearts.
I am your partner. Your partner in prayers.
God bless to all who is reading this article.
- Why Sundays are Happy Days? (writeforacause.org)
- Thoughts On Psalms: “Arise, O Lord” (orchardministry.wordpress.com)
- …on blessing your enemies (toddlohenry.com)
- 5 Mother’s Day Bible Verses to Bless Your Mother (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Psalm 129 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- Waiting and Anticipating (myjournalofpraise.me)
- The Blessings of Abraham (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- On Truth and Lies, Or, “Fearing Satan” (pegrichards.wordpress.com)
- A Warning from Wasting away the Prayer- Imaam as-Sa’dee (lifeofummaslam.wordpress.com)
- Blessed Above All People (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Blessed By Brokenness (csahm.com)
- ShoutOutSunday: Hapi WORKING GAL Anniversary! (emayey.wordpress.com)
- Blessing Others (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- My Soul Waits (kevinnunez.org)
- Hidden Messages Right In Front Of You (godfamilycountrylove.wordpress.com)
- Are You Ready? (stuartotwaysmith.com)
- The Actions God Hates. (six11.wordpress.com)
- Gonna Let my Light Shine … (barefootpreachr.org)
- On Barna’s Six Reasons Why Young Christians Leave Church: The Answer To Our Irrelevance (howtofalldown.wordpress.com)
- Let Your Light So Shine (uplifters4you.wordpress.com)
- What Does the Bible Say About Socialism? (margotswebnews.wordpress.com)
- What the Bible Teaches About “Good Works” (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- God Encounters – The Paradox (j4man.wordpress.com)