Friday Fictioneers – Answered Prayer
“Has it calmed down?” Her weak voice was shaking.
“Yes.” He replied and it was sad. The man was wearing all white.
“Will you bring me out?” She asked.
He looked at her on her wheel chair, and his eyes were lonely, but desperate.
Yet, he said, “Outside air will kill you.”
“I only have today, anyway.” She forced a smile.
Sighing in defeat, he brought her outside the hospital. Arriving at the usual spot, he finally said, “Sometimes I think you love rainbows than I.”
“I prayed to God for a rain today. He answered me.” She just smiled.
When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Friday Fictioneers – How Great Thou Art (writeforacause.org)
- 5/17/2012 Flash Fiction Faction (quillshiv.com)
- Resolution (flash fiction ~ photo prompt writing) (butterflyjulz.wordpress.com)
- #FlashFriday #Fictioneers: He’s Watching (janmorrill.wordpress.com)
- For Writers of Small Fiction (barbaratyler.wordpress.com)
- Flash Fiction Friday – Postcard prompt (showard76.wordpress.com)
May 18, 2012