Written by: Jenine Silos
Give thanks with a grateful heart, in everything we do, give thanks.
Whether it is a failure, a suffering or a trial, give thanks to the LORD our God for in this times we are disciplined, we become even more stronger and courageous. If we are disciplined then it means God loves us, for who is a father who loves his child that does not discipline him? Proverbs 13:34 Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.
In every failure there is gain, success never starts automatically, it starts from failure. There is no top without bottom. There is no rich without poor. And so thus there is no problem without a solution – there is – we just have to ask for God’s guidance and help to enable us to solve them.
And to start reading the Bible is the start of understanding of what God really wants for us, it’s our daily bread that will equip us in our lives, in our daily walk with Him….and by reading the Bible we will know that God answers our prayers. Because everything is written in it.
It is important to note that it is not by our own hands that we have accomplished something great, it is not by man alone, but it is GOD’s way of telling you “Hey, son, I am here.” For there is nothing a man can do without the help of the LORD. If there is suffering, know that it is one of God’s way of reminding us in our sinful ways so that we may repent and turn back to Him.
At times, people suffer and encounter so much trials and pain, but we must know that God’s way of handling things are indescribable to the human’s mind; there are times that we just have to suffer so that God can test our hearts. Are we just obeying His words just for the sake of obeying, or are we obeying Him because we have the knowledge that He is God and Lord of Lords, and that we are doing it with a willing heart?
Rediscover you heart today. Examine yourself. Take time to spend time with God and talk to Him. In Him you will find peace, a kind of peace that the world cannot offer.
- Trust and Obey (corabethsmith.wordpress.com)
- The Happy Family (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – Salvation- Jesus, my Lord (ptl2010.com)
- Is God Disciplining You? (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- The Images Hidden in Our Hearts (veritasmizzou.wordpress.com)
- Blessed Above All People (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Discipline (trudybock.wordpress.com)
- A Proper Perspective on Your Storm (sabinspirations.wordpress.com)
- The Lord Corrects Those He Loves (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- 25 Famous Bible Verses (christianpf.com)
- Give Thanks (writeforacause.org)
- Whatever you put your hand to will prosper… (christianpf.com)
- 2 Timothy 3:16 is not referring to “The Holy Bible” (new.exchristian.net)
- ReAsOn’s Story – The Call to Family by ReAsOn DiSciPLe (davidicalhiphop.wordpress.com)
- Wrestling with God (brotherjonathandevotion.wordpress.com)
- 5 Mother’s Day Bible Verses to Bless Your Mother (faithfulprovisions.com)
May 2, 2012